Sometimes I wonder what actually you are to me....

For I learnt to live only after you came and I did not even knew that I am not living my life before I had you in my arms....

And I wonder what happens to my mind that it becomes totally blank when I start defining about you,
is that the charm that your ever smiling face carries or the love that you  have filled in my heart?......
and I never get the answer....


One thing is for sure whatever I am(or that you define me to be) is only because of you and I know I will never be able to express this to you because all you have left unteached to me is how-to-express -my-gratitude to you....



It will be a funny story for our grandchildren,that how shy I was when you proposed me in that lonely evening and all I could do was to hug you so that I could save myself from those staring eyes of you which were filled with love and only love that I ever searched for in my life and the way you laughed at me watching me crying while I hugged you( well you had no idea,what you were to me and you will never have )