Think Again


You are so very far away
further than I dare to wander
you are almost further
than my thoughts can capture
you seem to know how to escape
just when I think I've got you've found
you move beyond and I
have to
think again
think again
of the last time I saw you
think again if the times
will be empty and how
I will never see you again
You are very far away
further than I dare to wander
you are almost further than
my thoughts can spare
you seem to know just how to escape
to leave no trace
vanish into thin air
And just when I think
I've got you found
you move just beyond my broken reach
you've given me many a sleepless moment
and many wretched opportunities to weep
So many times spent when I have
to
think again.
Some things come full formed in your head when you wake up. This did.
I know I have
written many pieces here on line.
When I dream, I feel I 
must write it down. Messages are contained in dreams. Especially repeated dreams. Think again

No comments:

Post a Comment